Monday, December 20, 2010

VERY SPECIAL FREEBIE

Your FREEBIE and your FREEBIE LINK are at the bottom of this post.


First of all I can NOT STRESS ENOUGH that this one is PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!

If you have been following me since I first started doing this in 2008, you may have seen this one before, but maybe you do not remember the story behind this very special Santa. He is very special to me because he was painted by my mom. You see, my mom passed away 2 years ago. Well, it will be 3 years ago in February. I discovered digital scrapbooking, began designing, and started my blog in October of 2008. My mom was an artist/graphic designer by trade. I myself was never very creative...not like she was. She painted this Santa on a piece of tree bark. Digital designing makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because it makes me feel close to her...like she is with me, my muse so to speak. Now her creativity flows through me. But sad as well because I think if I had discovered this fun creative world before she died, she and I could have taken the digi scrappin world by storm!! And maybe, just maybe, she might not have passed away. Instead of being a struggling artist with no health insurance...she might have been able to have supplemented her income enough to have health insurance. She would have been INCREDIBLE at this!! Instead she died at 53 years old from the MOST treatable form of breast cancer there is. According to the oncologists, the cancer she had has the highest recovery rate of any other form, if it would have been caught in time.
Any way there are several elements in this kit just like this Santa that were originally painted by my mom, so, please enjoy this freebie but remember, personal use ONLY!
"Believe" is a HUGE kit with 316 elements and 68 papers,  it is in the store NOW for ONLY $1.50!! For personal use ONLY, Enjoy!!

Today's Featured Kit: "Believe"
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW FOR A LARGER MORE DETAILED VIEW.
To purchase "Believe" for ONLY $1.50 CLICK HERE: BUY Believe

To purchase ANY of my other kits, simply click on the kit you want in the right hand column of this blog, and you will automatically be directed to my store where you can make your purchase and then INSTANTLY download your kit!!

To see a larger picture of today's freebie, just click on it!
Thanks for your visit today. For personal use ONLY.


Here is the link to your FREEBIE:
FREEBIE LINK

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this very special - and very beautiful - Santa, along with the story behind it. This is truly an awesome Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this Santa that is so special to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, gals! I am REALLY glad you like this special ornament as much as I do! I hope he can make your projects "POP"!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Christmas - Elements/Papers post on Jan. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete