Wednesday, December 31, 2014

FAN KIT FREEBIE!!

Did you know that if you click "LIKE" on this 4 My Babies Scraps FAN page...you can get this fan kit TOTALLY FREE!!!?

Then stop by the store, because until I get a chance to design a new kit, EVERYTHING is 50% off!
(well, almost everything, SALE excludes charity kits, and CU products) 

***PLEASE NOTE with prices THIS LOW, there will be a fee of $1.00 on order totals BELOW $1.50 
(this is ONLY because I get charged from paypal on each transaction)
No worries though...with prices this low...I know you will want to stock up, and you will have no problem reaching the $1.50 minimum! :-)***
You have to click "LIKE" before you can download the kit, then: click on the kit image to download



Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Great sale! I have everything though - need to wait till you come out with something new. Thanks for the train. Will come back and grab that soon!

Dragonsweaver said...

Beautiful thank you

Post a Comment