Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine Sale 50% OFF!

Valentine Sale 50% OFF!

Here is a FREEBIE for you, and NEWS of a SALE!!
I am going to put my store on sale 50% from now...indefinitely until I get a chance to get back to designing full time again.
Great news for you huh??
Here is a freebie for you from my Valentine kit "Sprinkled With Love"!

(FREEBIE link at BOTTOM of post)

If you like that freebie why not pick up the whole "Sprinkled With Love" BIG Bundle, and then also don't forget to pick up the pre deco papers and the alpha bundle too!!!
I think this has to be one of my all time favorite kits...during the sale you can get ALL of the parts for only:
Big Bundle Reg 5.99 SALE $3.00
Pre Deco Papers: $1.00
Alphas: Reg $1.00 SALE $0.50
Get everything for only $4.50 WOW!
To go to the store now, CLICK HERE!




And again...here is your FREEBIE!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

beautiful frame! thank you so much! haven't had a chance to shop yet, but am going to get the ghosts and goblins, hopefully my money is in my paypal account today.

Post a Comment