Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's FREEBIE!!

New Year's FREEBIE!!

Have you gotten the Buy My Store Deal yet?? It is Thursday night 7:30pm at the time of this post that means you only have 4 and 1/2 hours left to get the BUY my store deal and then the deal is gone till next year!



During this sale the store server has been VERY VERY busy...it even went down for about 2 hours on New Years Eve (YIKES) it is because the server went down that I extended the sale through Jan 2nd ay 11:59pm.



AND...For those of you who have bought the BMS deal in the past and just need to add a few of the kits you don't already have...everything (all 4mbs goodies) at the store are 50% off as well!

Hurry...there is only a little more time to save!


For now...I have a little freebie for you!
This one come to you from "Celebrations"!
it is one of the cluster frames Amanda made, I hope you like it!
The link is at the bottom as usual! ;-)
If you collect the Buy My Store deal...
your code will be good for 60 days from the purchase date...so you will also get anything NEW I release between now and when your code expires!

It is close to $300 worth of 4 My Babies Scraps Products for ONLY $30! WOW!!
To get that deal, Click HERE!
Here are just SOME of my goodies that you would also get in the BMS deal! 













AND many MORE!!
That is hundreds of dollars worth of digital scrapbook goodies for ONLY $30!!
Don't miss your chance to get in on this awesome DEAL!

Again, Here is your FREEBIE!
For personal use only please.


FREEBIE LINK

3 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you for the amazing freebies. I forgot to shop, haven't been online for a couple of days. will have to wait for the next one.

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Stacey...you have until MIDNIGHT!! :-) I extended it since the store was down for 2 hours the other day...Hurry shop fast!! :-)

Stacey said...

I must not have any luck, when I went the sale was finished and of course I didn't check back till this afternoon, so didn't know it was back on for a couple of hours, after I had checked yesterday.

Post a Comment