Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's FREEBIE!!

New Year's FREEBIE!!

Have you gotten the Buy My Store Deal yet??
January 1st January 2nd is the last day (see update below) and then the deal is gone till next year!

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

During this sale the store server has been VERY VERY busy...it even went down for about 2 hours on New Years Eve (YIKES) so because of that I will give you one more day on the sale, if the store page does not load right away...PLEASE try back later...



If you do not need to download right away after you get your 100% off code...please wait a day or two to load your carts and download so the server has a chance to catch up with all the store traffic. Just make sure you at least purchase your code today or tomorrow...then you will have 60 days to get all your goodies!! :-)



AS A RESULT OF THE STORE SERVER BEING BOGGED DOWN, I WILL EXTEND THE SALE TO TOMORROW AS WELL...YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW AT 11:59PM TO GET THE BMS DEAL AND THEN IT WILL BE GONE.

AND...For those of you who have bought the BMS deal in the past and just need to add a few of the kits you don't already have...everything (all 4mbs goodies) at the store are 50% off Today and Tomorrow!!
Hurry...there is only a little more time to save!

For now...I have a little freebie for you!
This one come to you from "Celebrations"!
it is one of the titles Amanda made, I hope you like it! There are TONS more titles just like it in the BMS deal!!
The link is at the bottom as usual! ;-)
If you collect the Buy My Store deal...
your code will be good for 60 days from the purchase date...so you will also get anything NEW I release between now and when your code expires!

It is close to $300 worth of 4 My Babies Scraps Products for ONLY $30! WOW!!
To get that deal, Click HERE!
Here are just SOME of my goodies that you would also get in the BMS deal! 













AND many MORE!!
That is hundreds of dollars worth of digital scrapbook goodies for ONLY $30!!
Don't miss your chance to get in on this awesome DEAL!

Again, Here is your FREEBIE!
For personal use only please.


FREEBIE LINK

2 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

I am so happy you extended your sale!! I got home last night, and yelled SHOOT when I realized I forgot to do it! My hubby thought I was crazy. LOL Anyway, I did the Buy the store... but now what? Do I get an email? Is it supposed to be in my download? I'm patient, I swear I am, just eager. ;)

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Thanks for your order!! :-) Did you get your code OK?

Post a Comment