Thursday, December 12, 2013

FREEBIE from Amy!

FREEBIE from Amy!

Your Link is at the Bottom!

Buy My Store SALE EXTENDED!

Get all the Ghosts n Goblins MEGA Bundle goodies and ALL of my COMING SOON "Bows Bells and Bling" Christmas goodies too!! Both of those MEGA Bundles alone are worth almost $30!! So the BMS deal is a huge deal! Buy yourself a little something for Christmas! :-)


Don't miss your chance to get in on this awesome DEAL!

I decided since I am SOOO LATE on releasing the "Ghosts n Goblins" Bundles…I would EXTEND the BMS deal.

Many of you buy the MEGA Bundles every time they come out, and since the price of the MEGA Bundle is almost half way to the BMS deal, I thought I would give you another chance to get in on that deal!
Merry EARLY Christmas!!
Your code will be good through December 25th so you will get anything NEW I release between now and then too!! 
I have a really cute Christmas kit in the works! YOU WILL GET the whole MEGA BUNDLE from that too!!! So it is way worth it to buy the BMS deal!!***Please note that my customer appreciation codes that get you 25% or 50% off for spending $10 or $20 respectively will be turned off during this sale…sorry no double dipping.
This sale is WAY better anyway!! ;-)***
***EXCLUDED ITEMS: The deals only apply to 4mbs personal use products, it does not include any products by Just So Scrappy, style packs, or charity kits.***

Here are the
The"Ghosts n Goblins"
EXTRAS
(Sorry I am so late)



To get any of the above goodies CLICK HERE


Here are just SOME of my goodies that you would also get in the BMS deal! AND you'll also get all the NEW "Ghosts n Goblins" goodies seen above too!













AND many MORE!!
That is hundreds of dollars worth of digital scrapbook goodies for ONLY $30!!
Don't miss your chance to get in on this awesome DEAL!


Again, Here is your FREEBIE!!
For personal use only please!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the fantastic border!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for the Halloween freebies! I shared the link to this freebie (your blog) on my blog (tammytagsblog.com) and on my Pinterest boards today. Thanks again for sharing!

Post a Comment