Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas FREEBIE!!

Christmas FREEBIE!!

Hi there!!

I have a little freebie for you today, and everyday until new years!
This one come to you from "Santa's Workshop"!
Here it is, I hope you like it! The link is at the bottom as usual! ;-)

I also wanted to remind you that I am still running the Buy My Store deal through New Years Eve at midnight!
When the New Year rings in at MIDNIGHT...the deal ends...so if you were planning on getting that deal do it before MIDNIGHT on New Years Eve!
Your code will be good for 30 days from the purchase date...so you will also get anything NEW I release between now and when your code expires!

It is close to $300 worth of 4 My Babies Scraps Products for ONLY $30! WOW!!
To get that deal, Click HERE!
Here are just SOME of my goodies that you would also get in the BMS deal! 













AND many MORE!!
That is hundreds of dollars worth of digital scrapbook goodies for ONLY $30!!
Don't miss your chance to get in on this awesome DEAL!

Again, Here is your FREEBIE!
For personal use only please.


FREEBIE LINK

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

Stacey said...

beautiful frame! thank you so much!

Post a Comment