Friday, September 27, 2013

Costume Party Brag Book FREEBIE!

Here is an oldie but goodie for you until I get a chance to finish my fall kits that I am working on for you!
Costume Party is a great kit, I LOVE the colors in this one. Most of the files are awesome…however I plan on UPDATING the kiddos in this kit. SO, if you bought this kit in the past or plan on buying it now…I will be sending you a link to the NEW costume kiddos as soon as I get them updated! Oh and check out the info on my new business cards for some really awesome customer appreciation discount codes!!
If you would like to check out "Costume Party"



If you would like to check out "Costume Party"
Again here is your FREEBIE!!
For personal use only please.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

love this kit it's adorable!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the cute freebie!

Unknown said...

These colors are so fantastic together and make a great page. Thank you for sharing. -Marie

Post a Comment