Friday, August 9, 2013

Ohana FREEBIE From Linda!

Ohana FREEBIE From Linda!
Store closing at A-Manda Creation SALE through the end of August.

No worries, only my store over at A-Manda Creation is closing. ALL 4 My Babies Scraps products will still be available at www.just4ourbabies.com!
But, since my store is closing at AC…my goodies are on sale at BOTH stores!

Introducing: "Ohana"!
I just LOVE how this kit turned out!
Sorry folks…since this kit is BRAND NEW…it will not be included in the 65% off…BUT you CAN pre order either the BIG Bundle or the MEGA bundle at a discount before they come out! CLICK HERE to get either bundle at a DISCOUNT!!

Again, here is your FREEBIE!!
for personal use only please.
FREEBIE LINK

1 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the terrific frame!

Post a Comment