Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ohana FREEBIE From Ginger!

Ohana FREEBIE From Ginger!
The "Ohana" bundles are DONE!! :-) I will be passing out coupons to everyone who *pre ordered* the bundles on Wednesday night after I put the kiddos to bed so if you pre ordered, watch your inbox. :-)
Here is today's FREEBIE!!


Remember my store is closing at A-Manda Creation and the SALE runs through the end of August. But, no worries, only my store over at A-Manda Creation is closing. ALL 4 My Babies Scraps products will still be available at www.just4ourbabies.com!But, since my store is closing at AC…my goodies are on sale at BOTH stores!


Here is "Ohana"!
Sorry folks…since this kit is BRAND NEW…it will not be included in the sale. To get the kit or either the BIG Bundle or the MEGA bundle CLICK HERE





Again, here is your FREEBIE!!
for personal use only please.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

love the new bundle! thanks for the super frame!

Post a Comment