Friday, August 16, 2013

Ohana FREEBIE From Ginger!

Ohana FREEBIE From Ginger!
Sorry I have been MIA lately…summer is quickly coming to a close…we went school supply shopping yesterday. My "BABY" Hayden turned 4 on Tuesday and we had a big party for him last Saturday. He is still really into tractors…so I was able to use the party pack I made with "Construction Zone" for him again this year…so that saved me a little time. He has a TON…I mean a TON of tractors…and got a few more for his Birthday…but what did he wish for??? MORE tractors!! LOL!! Funny kiddo!! Any hoo…my plan is to finish the "Ohana" bundles this weekend…so if you have not picked up one of those yet at the "pre order" discount…this is your last chance to get it at the discount.
Here is today's FREEBIE!!
Remember my store is closing at A-Manda Creation and the SALE runs through the end of August. But, no worries, only my store over at A-Manda Creation is closing. ALL 4 My Babies Scraps products will still be available at www.just4ourbabies.com!But, since my store is closing at AC…my goodies are on sale at BOTH stores!


Here is "Ohana"!
Sorry folks…since this kit is BRAND NEW…it will not be included in the sale, BUT you CAN pre order either the BIG Bundle or the MEGA bundle at a discount before they come out! CLICK HERE to get either bundle at a DISCOUNT!!

Again, here is your FREEBIE!!
for personal use only please.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you for the wonderful cluster!

Anonymous said...

thank you again,for this wonderful freebie..

Post a Comment