Monday, July 1, 2013

Proud to Be Patriotic July's Showcase Kit Daily Freebie 1

Proud to Be Patriotic
July's Showcase Kit

Daily Freebie 1






Proud To Be Patriotic - Click Image to Close



Have you been getting the Friday Newsletter BONUS packs?

I send out a newsletter 2-3 times a month with these great BONUS packs!
Don't get my newsletter? SIGN UP HERE
In order to get this BONUS FREEBIE pack when I send them out you will need to get my newsletters!
Don't miss the next one…be sure to sign up!

Here is your Freebie Day 1



Click Here for download



5 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the awesome frame! love this kit!

Kim K said...

Thank you for the great freebie. You know I love all your work.

Crystalnva said...

Luv it THANK YOU :~} I just gotta ask why are drop shadows for preview only?

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Because it will allow people to add their own shadows to match the rest of their LO shadows. Some people like high shadows some people like low shadows. I myself like just enough shadow to give things depth and make them look more realistic. Too high and things look like they are floating off the page. Too dark and they don't look right either. If we leave them off then you can apply YOUR favorite shadow. :-)

Crystalnva said...

Ok no I understand.whewwwwwww i luv the shawdows i just dont have the eye depth to figure out that i guess you can call 3D effect..Thank You ;~}

Post a Comment