Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Proud To Be Patriotic FREEBIE from Ginger!

Proud To Be Patriotic FREEBIE from Ginger!
Well Ginger might be off designing on her own now, but she still has fun making FREEBIE for you all with my kits!

FREE BONUS, Read below how to get a BUNCH of FREEBIES!
Wanna play Hide and Seek???
There are SEVERAL FREE items in my MM store right now. If you can find all of them and e mail me at 4mybabiesscraps@gmail.com with the list of the freebies you found AND tell me what your favorite 4mbs kit is, I will send you a $5 coupon to my MM store! You must respond by Wednesday to get the $5 worth of completely FREE 4mbs products!! I "hid" them, CLICK HERE to go "seek" them!!

What program do YOU use to scrap your memories?
Did you know you can get $10 off the My Memories software now if you use the code: STMMMS60482!


"Proud To Be Patriotic"



To get "Proud To Be Patriotic" or any of the EXTRA goodies or the BIG Bundle, CLICK HERE

Again, HERE is your FREEBIE!

For personal use only…ENJOY!
Sorry, I had to use 4Shared…mediafire was having issues!
I usually don't like to use 4shared because of the dumb wait times to download. Hopefully mediafire will work better tomorrow!
FREEBIE LINK!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks to you and Ginger for the amazing cluster!

Post a Comment