Monday, July 22, 2013

Proud To Be Patriotic Free Brag Book Day 10

Proud To Be Patriotic Free Brag Book Day 10
If you don't have them all...go back in the blog and get them...the links will EXPIRE soon!!

What program do you use to scrap your memories?
Did you know you can get $10 off the My Memories software now if you use the code: STMMMS60482!
Plus GUESS WHAT?? There are SEVERAL FREE items in my MM store right now. If you can find all of them and e mail me at 4mybabiesscraps@gmail.com with the list of the freebies you found AND tell me what your favorite 4mbs kit is, I will send you a $5 coupon to my MM store! You must respond by Wednesday to get the $5 worth of completely FREE 4mbs products!!

I am working on a new kit...but in the meantime I thought I would give you all a chance to collect the Brag Book from "Proud To Be Patriotic"
"Proud To Be Patriotic"



To get "Proud To Be Patriotic" or any of the EXTRA goodies or the BIG Bundle, CLICK HERE

Again, HERE is your FREEBIE!
For personal use only...ENJOY!
FREEBIE LINK!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the awesome brag book!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this adorable brag book. I love the colors and the theme. -Marie

Post a Comment