Saturday, July 13, 2013

Proud To Be Patriotic Free Brag Book Day 1

Proud To Be Patriotic Free Brag Book Day 1
I know it has been a while since you have heard from me,
Ginger has done a lovely job helping out on the blog.
She has decided to start her own digital scrap designing business...and will be opening up her own store on July 15th! Isn't that exciting?! Good Luck Ginger!
So...she will be very busy with her own blog and designing so she has turned the reins back over to me!
I am working on a new kit...but in the meantime I thought I would give you all a chance to collect the Brag Book from "Proud To Be Patriotic"

AND let you know that I am having a 24 HOUR sale at the store! 50% Off!! 

"Proud To Be Patriotic"



To get "Proud To Be Patriotic" or any of the EXTRA goodies or the BIG Bundle, CLICK HERE

Again, HERE is your FREEBIE!
For personal use only...ENJOY!

1 comments:

Post a Comment