Sunday, March 31, 2013

NEW RELEASE!! "Egg-Static"!!

NEW RELEASE!!
"Egg-Static"!! 
Well I finally finished my Easter kit! Just in time for all those egg coloring pictures you snapped, or will be snapping of your kiddos dying the eggs for this weekends hunt!!
I have the kit loaded, and the BIG Bundle is in the works…for now you can PRE ORDER the BIG Bundle at a discount!
If you buy the BIG Bundle PRE ORDER in the store you will get the whole kit…for now, and when the BIG Bundle is done I will send you a coupon for the rest!!
Once the BIG Bundle is live in the store though…the price will go back up…so get it now!!
PLEASE Note: Egg-Static is NOT included in the March Madness SALE…sorry. I thought about not releasing it until Monday…but I love how it turned out, and I could not wait to show it to you!!
Here it is!!
Here is a better look at SOME of the papers in the kit!
To get Egg-Static, or PRE ORDER the BIG Bundle, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment