Sunday, March 31, 2013

Last Day for CT Freebie from Kiss Me I'm Irish

Kiss Me I'm IRISH CT EXCLUSIVE!






March Madness SALE!
I am not really a basketball fan…but I thought "March Madness" sounded like a GREAT reason to have a HUGE SALE!!
So, from now until the end of March, you can cash in!!
ALL of 4 My Babies Scraps products are 50% off!!
That's right, 50% off!!

That means all my kits are only $0.75 EACH!
and BIG Bundles are only $2.50!!
I don't do sales like this very often…so stock up on all the goodies you have had your eye on!

Did you get the BONUS pack last Friday?
If you didn't check your e mail…the info on how to get it was in my Friday Newsletter.
Don't get my newsletter? SIGN UP HERE
In order to get this BONUS FREEBIE pack each week you will need to get my newsletter each Friday!
Here the BONUS pack for Friday March 22nd!




To get this FREEBIE on Friday…make sure you sign up for my Newsletter: CLICK HERE

Kiss Me I'm IRISH!
Kiss Me I'm IRISH is a really cute St. Patricks Day themed kit. It includes elements in Gold, Green, Evergreen, Light Green, Creme, and Khaki. There are little boy and girl leprechauns of all ethnicities, and all hair colors included!

To get Kiss Me I'm IRISH or any of the extra goodies I made for you with the kit, CLICK HERE!




To get Kiss Me I'm IRISH or any of the extra goodies I made for you with the kit, CLICK HERE!

Again here is a preview of your FREEBIE!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the beautiful bow! Happy Easter!

Post a Comment