Friday, March 1, 2013

Introducing "Kiss Me I'm IRISH"

Kiss Me I'm IRISH

NOTE:
If you have the "old" Kiss Me I'm IRISH kit or BIG bundle…because you already bought it in the past…watch your Email for a FREE GIFT from me!!

Kiss Me I'm IRISH is a really cute St. Patricks Day themed kit. It includes elements in Gold, Green, Evergreen, Light Green, Creme, and Khaki. There are little boy and girl leprechauns of all ethnicities, and all hair colors included!

To get Kiss Me I'm IRISH or any of the extra goodies I made for you with the kit, CLICK HERE!




To get Kiss Me I'm IRISH or any of the extra goodies I made for you with the kit, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The downloads is asking us to sign up is this right...

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Anonymous…there are no downloads with this post. It is only an intro for my new kit. Are you referring to another post? You do not have to sign up for anything to get the freebies.

Post a Comment