Monday, October 1, 2012

2nd Annual Link Up For Pink!

2nd Annual Link Up For Pink!
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Last year I was honored to participate in the LUFP project because as many of you are aware my Mom became an angel on February 20th, 2008. I made this kit in honor of her. Today, and for the next 2 weeks during the LUFP event you can get it FREE! So if you missed getting the kit when I offered it for FREE on Mom's Birthday on September 23rd…you get another chance!! If you make any pages with this kit I would love to see them…this kit is very special to me!
AND if you make any pages be sure you post them HERE: www.linkupforpink.com

If you downloaded this kit last year or before 2:30pm CST on 9/23/12, I updated and added a BUNCH of goodies to the kit.
It now has 228 Elements, and 41 papers!!
So make sure to download it again this year!!
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FULL LINDA KIT 
BUT wait don't leave YET!!
If you would also like to get my 2012 FAN kit FOR FREE too, just click on that link below!! 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much! both kits are phenomenal!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment