Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 2012 BLOG TRAIN!

September 2012 BLOG TRAIN!
Wooo Wooo!!
Here is my contribution!!
The download link is at the bottom of this post!!
But first, please check out my SALE info!!
THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
Back To School-Labor Day SALE!!
LOAD YOUR CARTS!!
Shop early because the earlier you shop the MORE you save!! I have been meaning to do this sort of sale for quite a while now…and this weekend seemed like the perfect time to do it!!
As you can see by the image above this is a progressive sale!
The image I used is actually a QP from Lynn on my CT using my new kit "Look WHOS Going To School" I thought it would make and adorable SALE flyer!!

The earlier you shop the MORE you save!!
Shop on Saturday and SAVE a whopping 50% on all 4 My Babies Scraps Products!!
Shop on Sunday and SAVE 40% on all 4 My Babies Scraps Products!!
Shop on Monday and SAVE 30% on all 4 My Babies Scraps Products!!
This sale applies to 4 My Babies Scraps Products ONLY!

I know I have not done a sale in a while…and they don't come around that often…cuz let's face it…$1.50 for my kits is already an AWESOME deal…but this weekend you can STOCK UP on all the kits you are missing!! If you shop TODAY you can get all 4 My Babies Scraps products at 50% OFF!!!
That means all kits are a STEAL at only $0.75!! and BIG Bundles are ONLY $2.50!!
To start shopping NOW,
Happy Scrappin'!!
Here is the kit!
Here is a better look at some of the papers in the kit!
Here is a couple alphas I made to go with the kit!

Here are the EXTRAS made with the kit!!



AND if you would like to save a little you can get the BIG Bundle!!
To get any of the goodies you see here, just CLICK HERE
Again, here is your FREEBIE for Today!
FREEBIE LINK

Your next stop on the train is:
If you would like to start at the beginning,

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you!

jodiren said...

thank you for the blog train freebie

jobee said...

Thanks!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much.:) LOVE it!

musicaldruid said...

thanks you for sharing your part of the lovely blog train.

sherry said...

Thank you so much for your BT post...
I so love this months theme. Thank you for your generosity and have yourself a great day !!!

My World Of Digital Scrap Booking said...

thank you for the beautiful kit

Denise said...

Please consider sharing your talent by joining Witty's Seasonal Fall Wonder Digital Scrapbook Blog Train! Thank you for this freebie.

Robyn said...

Thank you so much!

ChloƩ said...

Thank you very much for your portion of this awesome blog train !

Post a Comment