Sunday, September 23, 2012

Remembering Mom

My Mom would have been 58 years old today, September 23rd. Instead she became an angel on February 20th, 2008. The sting and the shock of losing her to breast cancer at such a young age has lessened 4 years later, but days like today always bring the memories of losing her all flooding back. A couple of years after I lost her I did a REALLY hard thing, and made a kit in honor of her. This is that kit. Today you can get the kit for FREE in my store in honor of what would have been her Birthday.  
Happy Birthday Mom!!

If you downloaded this before 2:30pm CST on 9/23/12, I updated and added a BUNCH of goodies to the kit. So just log into your order at the store and RE DOWNLOAD it again. Please NOTE: pp4 is gone…you are not getting less, I just re arranged the files. You are getting WAY more!! Enjoy! and Happy Birthday Mom!!
You can get just the alpha for FREE without going to the store by clicking here: ALPHA FREEBIE LINK
BUT if you want the WHOLE KIT, please get it from the store by clicking here: FULL LINDA KIT 

7 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

A beautiful remembrance. Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you for this adorable kit!

Gina T. said...

Thank you for this lovely kit!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to agree w/Noteable Scraps, a beautiful rememberance.. Thank you so much for sharing this with us :O)

Sue said...

I lost my Mom also in 2008 and I know that I think about her more and more now than earlier. You'll be thinking... need to call Mom and tell her about that. Or thinking, I haven't heard from her in a while. Hugs to you on this day.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

thank you!

Post a Comment