Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Release COMING SOON!!

"To Infinity and Beyond"
As you can probably guess the colors in this one are inspired by that lovable spaceman who's best friend is a cowboy!!
I don't have it loaded in the store yet, I am working 12 hour shifts all weekend, and I am hoping to load it on Monday…but here is a sneak peek at the preview and the alphas I made to go with the kit!
Amanda, I know is also hard at work getting the "extras" done for the BIG Bundle…so hopefully I can get all of that loaded on Monday and Tuesday for you all!!
BUT…for now I made you a QP!!
Hope you like it!!
Here is the kit preview!
Here is a better look at some of the papers in the kit!
Here is the alphas I made to go with the kit!



AND again, here is your FREEBIE!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh My! this kit is the cutest! love it! thanks so much for the awesome QP too!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE IT! Thank you so much.:)

Im.HeartGem said...

I'm waiting on pins and needles!!! It's all great of course, but the alphas really grabbed me! Gotta have 'em!!!!! Thank you for sharing so generously.

Post a Comment