Thursday, July 12, 2012

COMING SOON!!

Hi all!! Brady is a BIG, no I take that back, a HUGE Buzz and Woody fan. He turned 5 on July 5th!! We are doing a party for him on July 21st…it was supposed to be on the 7th but poor little guy got sick the night before his Birthday so we had to postpone the party. Any hoo…since Piper got her "inspired" kit….it was only fair for Brady to get his too!! BUT GUESS what?!?! I am doing TWO kits…one with Buzz colors, and one with Woody colors. Now remember….since all things Disney are protected there will NOT be any character images….but the colors will go perfectly with any Buzz or Woody layouts you have in mind! The kits are mostly color…but I did throw in some "space" themed elements and some "cowboy" elements too!! The first kit is done…and here is a FREEBIE for you for a SNEEK PEEK!!
Amanda is hard at work making all the extras for the BIG bundle, and I just have to get the kit loaded and the preview made and it will soon be in the store…but I just had to make a little something for you with this SUPER FUN KIT!!!

Here is a little FREEBIE I made for you!!



OH and BIG news, I forgot to mention….4mbs now has it's own FORUM!! Stop by, sign up, play some games…say hello, meet other 4mbs fans and my CT, post your 4mbs LOs and projects for all to see…and get the latest news. PLUS my team and I will post FREEBIES for you from time to time on there!! It will be loads of FUN!!!
HINT HINT….I have a new 4mbs FREE FAN kit! I know many of you have the other fan kit…well, like that one, this one will be available to NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS FREE and the info on how to get it will be posted in the forum!! 

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks so much for the adorable word art! Joined the forum! looking forward to the new kits! Happy Belated Birthday to Brady!

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Stacey,
Thanks for being a faithful reader of my blog and always leaving me a little comment!! I really appreciate it and read each and every comment!! The forum should be lots of fun!! I am glad you joined!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment