Monday, July 16, 2012

Available NOW "To Infinity and Beyond"

"To Infinity and Beyond"
As you can probably guess the colors in this one are inspired by that lovable spaceman who's best friend is a cowboy!!
To get the kit NOW, CLICK HERE!!

Amanda, is still hard at work getting the "extras" done for the BIG Bundle…so hopefully I can get all of that loaded soon for you all!!
BUT…for now I made you another word art!!
Hope you like it!!
Here is the kit preview!
To get the kit NOW, CLICK HERE!!
Here is a better look at some of the papers in the kit!
Here is the alphas I made to go with the kit!



To get the kit or any of the extras, CLICK HERE!!
AND again, here is your FREEBIE!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

fantastic word art! thank you! looking forward to the new kit!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing. LOVE IT!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment