Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 2012 Blog Train!

May 2012 Blog Train!
Links for the FREE alpha are at the BOTTOM of this post.
Links for the FREE alpha are at the BOTTOM of this post.

But first please have a look at my newest kit,
"Playin' In The Park"
Here is a closer look at some of the papers in the kit:
Here are all the "extras" made to go with the kit:



 Thank You for having a look!!
If you would like to pick up "Playin' In The Park", any of the extra parts or even the BIG Bundle to save a little moolah, CLICK HERE!
Here is another look at your FREEBIE!!
The alpha is in 2 downloads PLEASE click both.
Your next stop on the train is: Jen-C-Designs
For the FULL Blog Train List:CLICK HERE 




5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Carolyn said...

I would love to get the complete alphabet, but part 1 does not unzip for me. I've tried numerous times and always get the same message: "unable to create output file". Any chance you can upload again?

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Carolyn, I tested both links and they both work properly. Maybe try again.

Carolyn said...

I have tried several times. I guess, unfortunately, I'll have to pass on this. It's a beautiful alpha, though.

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Here is another link I uploaded it again for you. Hopefully it will work for you. http://www.mediafire.com/?hprmocmc3n5gm7j just copy and paste into your address bar.

Post a Comment