Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Blog Train!! Woo Woo!!


THIS POST WILL BE AT THE TOP FOR A WHILE DURING THE BLOG TRAIN. IF YOU ARE COMING FOR OTHER FREEBIES, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN. THANKS!
If you just arrived from Damsel Designs then you are on the right track!!
If you would like to start at the beginning of the train CLICK HERE
 This is my second blog train, I hope you like my contribution…if you do, leave me a comment, I read, and appreciate ALL of your comments!! Let me know what you think!
My contribution has 13 papers and 25 elements, so there are 3 links at the bottom of this post for you!!
Here is my most recent kit!!
"Bee My Honey"!! 
"Bee My Honey" is a multi purpose kit. It could be a Valentines Day kit, or a kit for all you Bee and Bear lovers out there!! It is SUPER cute and jammed packed with all sorts of boy and girl Bumble Bees of all ethnicities, and all hair colors! AND even Bear Bumble Bees!! Don't forget to check out the matching alpha sets and all the coordinating styles I made to go with this kit, which are also for sale in the store!! 

This product is included in the Bee My Honey BIG Bundle if you want to bundle up some of the goodies and save some moolah!!
Full size for scrappers.

Includes:
80 Papers 12 x 12 at 300dpi in jpeg format.
306 Elements in various sizes at 300dpi in .png format.

To get it, or any of the "extras" made with the kit CLICK HERE





Your next stop on the train is Elaine Therese Digital Designs 

19 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful kit - love the sparkle!!

Sharon said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Lix

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy New Year!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely share and Happy New Year!!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Liz said...

Thanks very much for your lovely kit! Looks like the celebration can now get started! I love all the glittery elements and papers.

Anonymous said...

Love all your wonderful creations :) Thank you so much for sharing & best wishes for the New Year.

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work.

Jill said...

I love all the glitter! Thank you!

Alicia said...

I really like your kit -- thank you!

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Love the glittery flowers!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the gorgeous kit! finally had time to start the blog train!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing =]

DigiScrapMe said...

Thank you so much, for sharing your time & talent with us!

pegscrap said...

You definitely have this down! What a fun little mini! Just delightful!
Thank you!! :~)))

AJ said...

Thank you so so much! I love the glitter :).

Post a Comment