Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Train December 2011 Woo Woo!!

IMPORTANT!!!
I was at a 5 Day AUTISM conference and I had horrible internet connections…patchy at best!!
But the information I gained was worth every minute!!
To my regular blog followers I am SOOOOOOO sorry I missed you, and anyone who has written me e mails,  am going to try to catch up on all that in the next few days!!
To read about the miracle I found…click here:Brady's Miracle!

THIS POST WILL BE AT THE TOP FOR A WHILE DURING THE BLOG TRAIN. IF YOU ARE COMING FOR OTHER FREEBIES, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN. THANKS!
If you just arrived from Find Your Bliss Designs then you are on the right track!!
If you would like to start at the beginning of the train CLICK HERE


I am so excited!!! This is my first EVER official "Blog Train" participation!! It was way fun to do so I hope you like my contribution…if you do, leave me a comment, I read, and appreciate ALL of your comments!! Let me know what you think, and I just might have to participate next month too!!
My contribution has 11 papers and 12 elements, so there are 2 links at the bottom of this post for you!!
NEW RELEASE!!!
"Santa's Workshop"!! is NOW in the store!!
To get it, CLICK HERE






Your next stop on the train is Studio 68!

38 comments:

Celeste said...

such great sets thank you so much.

cherrylej said...

great freebie Michelle. Congrats on your first blog train, you did great!

Sam said...

So Cute! Love the tree, the snowflake, the paper...it's all so fun! Thanks. :)

Tirza said...

Thank you

Monkey Toes Too said...

Congratulations! I'm doing my second train - this time for STS. Great kit. Thanks.

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for the awesome kit! Love this Blog Train!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit!!! Thank you so much :)
from SharonG

Mags said...

Very bright & colorful!
THX so much for your part of the Blog Train!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics
www.magsgraphics.com

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing this great kit!!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for being a part of this great Christmas Train

Vicki said...

Lovely contribution, thanks!

Joyce87 said...

Hi it looks like a very cute kit but I am not able to get the links to work.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Joyce87 said...

Thank you so much for the freebie.

grammadiane said...

Thank You so much for your lovely part of this Blog train....I sure am enjoying the ride....

Anonymous said...

cute cute thank you so much

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it!! Thank you so much

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! Love your part!!

4 My Babies Scraps said...

Thanks everyone!! I am so glad you like my part!!
Joyce87,
are you clicking on the part at the bottom of the post where it says:
FREEBIE LINK PAPERS
FREEBIE LINK ELEMENTS
If you click on those it should work, I tested it and it is working fine…maybe try again? Sorry you had trouble.

fl_connie said...

How cute! Thanks so much!

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for this lovely share :)

Anonymous said...

love it and thanks a lot for the nice gifts!
p@t

Anonymous said...

AWESOME KIT I cant wait to use more of your hard work ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much very nice.

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Christina said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. Your contribution to the train is very cute and I can't wait to create a layout!

Kim said...

Congrats on your first blog train!! This is my first train hop and I just love your work! Thank so much:)
~Kim

Liz said...

Thanks very much for your wonderful kit...I especially love all your great elements!

Heather Oliver said...

This is awesome. So glad that I found it. Have a Merry Christmas. :)

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train.

pegscrap said...

Thanks for this great BT contribution! Very fresh and original!

tradewinds77 said...

Thanks so much. Blog trains are the best because of generous designers like you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much,

TifLyn said...

Oh my gosh! I am sooo very happy for your miracle! What an answer to so many prayers!
And thank you so much for your wonderful freebies!
Tif

Sarah D said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful kit with me, very generous of you!

musicaldruid said...

thank you for your part in the Traditions blog train. Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment