Friday, October 31, 2008

Flowers Freebie, My FIRST Freebie! Hope you all like it!

These are some flowers I took pictures of at the state fair one year. The backgrounds are pictures of the sky I took, and then a pic of flowers I got for easter one year. I am hoping that Digi Free finds me so I can share! :)



I was playing around trying to figure some stuff out on my own and this is what I came up with! Hope someone can use these flowers, and a try at papers too, leave a comment about what you think! Here is the link:
TOU: All Papers and elements are created by 4 My Babies Scraps. You may use these items on your blogs or for personal use only, unless otherwise stated, or permission is given! You may NOT re offer them for download anywhere else or make a profit from them. You may resize as you like but please do NOT otherwise change or re color them in ANY way. All Credit is to be given to 4 My Babies Scraps. If you download any of my freebies and use them in your layouts and or blogs to be posted ANYWHERE on the internet, you must give credit with a link back to my blog. If you want to share any of my things with your friends, PLEASE simply give them the link, it's that simple. As always Thanks for the visit, and ABOVE all have fun!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Well done Michelle these are lovely,you can only get better and i'm very sure there will be no stopping you.
Hugs Lynn

DeviantDesigner said...

Hi Michelle,
There is an award on my blog for you.
Hugs Lynn xx

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 31 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these items...

Post a Comment